Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Coaching for Equity Institute August 3 - 5, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 8:30 AM - Friday, August 5, 2011 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
Coaching for Equity Institute
August 3 - 5, 2011 | Oakland, CA
The Coaching for Equity Institute trains participants to:
- Develop leaders who can manage change in challenging contexts.
- Learn and practice effective coaching intervention techniques.
- Create an equity-focused theory of action to plan coaching activities and monitor ambitious goals.
- Obtain tools, research, and resources for continued coaching skill development.
- Building trust and collaborative relationships
- Facilitation techniques for productive meetings and discussions
- Assessing coaching impact
- Addressing the effects of racism and other bias on teaching, learning, and organizational growth.
- Goal setting and theories of action
- Coaching interventions and crucial conversations
Who attends the Coaching for Equity Institute?
New or experienced professional coaches, principals, district administrators, and nonprofit leaders and managers.
Registration fee is $1,200 per participant, which includes gourmet breakfast, lunch, and snacks each day, as well as a resource binder of materials including coaching tools, templates, and articles. A discounted rate of $1,000 per participant is available for teams of 5 or more.
We offer a full refund for registrants who cancel at least two (2) weeks prior to event date. We accept registrant substitutions up to one (1) week prior to the event date. To cancel or make arrangements for a substitution, please call 510.208.0160.
For More Information
- To find out if the CFE Institute is right for you, contact Sara Brown at sbrown (at) nationalequityproject.org or call 510.208.0160 x315.
When & Where
National Equity Project
At The National Equity Project, we believe every child has the right to a quality education. We coach people to become the leaders who make good on that promise. Find out more at www.nationalequityproject.org.